Wait Gar, one more ...

My mom is scared of heights and she says she feels like she is being pulled to the
side when on a
bridge.

Twenty-something years ago, I student taught drivers ed. in college (sometimes on
country roads:)  I
had a professor who harped all the time reminding us student teachers to harp on the
student driver
not to look at the on coming car or a parked car because of a tendency to steer
towards what was
being looked at. This was particularly an issue for new/inexperienced drivers.

And, on New Years Eve at 9:30 p.m. Chicago time, 20-something years ago I would have
already taught
a few pints a lesson or two. But, instead, to night I am home with my wife and three
sons (12, 10,
and 8) making homemade pizza - but there are a couple of pints in the fridge post
marked from
Ireland with my name on them.

Happy New Years and pray for peace