There are a number of similar signs to these on the M1 in NNSW, this
particular one near Brunswick Heads.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-28.5357775,153.5389296,3a,57.4y,164.26h,86.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sazs46cEWdkGbHMJ5jZM-zg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

First:
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-28.5357775,153.5389296,3a,15y,154.68h,89.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sazs46cEWdkGbHMJ5jZM-zg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Second:
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-28.5357775,153.5389296,3a,57.4y,164.26h,86.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sazs46cEWdkGbHMJ5jZM-zg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Crossing:
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-28.5357775,153.5389296,3a,57.4y,164.26h,86.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sazs46cEWdkGbHMJ5jZM-zg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

I don't know whether they are legally enforceable to say that all cyclists
"must" cross here, or if it's just a suggestion / recommendation for your
own safety?

I've mapped it as https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/666546115 just as a
test, but I don't think it's a perfect solution?

Thanks

Graeme