Any source should be double-checked in person, if possible.  Even aerial
photography may be out of date.  I once did research into the history of the
neighborhood where my parents were living, and found that for the first twenty
years or so after the neighborhood was developed, the city street maps showed
the originally-proposed street layout rather than what was actually built.