That's a good point, but only if the surrounding areas are well mapped in OSM. In my district of focus, I still encounter TIGER tangles as soon as I cross the county border. I try to go a bit further knowing that they answer partner district calls, and it's hard to stop when there's so much to do there. One of my caveats was that it might find addresses outside of their district, but routing directions would be unpredictable for now.