On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is simply because we are at the voluntary phase of agreeing with
> the CT right now. If you wholeheartedly agree with the CT, then you
> can indicate your preference right now.
>
> When we are at the mandatory phase, then and only then will the
> agreement have a decline button.

With respect, the logic here seems a bit twisted. And, speaking as the
first victim of accidental accession, it doesn't feel very "voluntary"
if I can't unset my CT flag. It feels more like a trap which I
inadvertently stumbled into.

And I must point out for the millionth time: the view that the CTs
only represent some possible change in the future is simply wrong.
There are terms in there that are very different from the previous
terms, and affect how data is licensed *right now*.

Steve