On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been away for a while. But it seems to me from reading the terms
> that I can't say yes to them in good faith, not because I don't want
> to, but because I remember I derived a few things from external
> CC-BY-SA, and I can't now recall what they were (and this was before
> we had changeset comments).

Hi Aevar,
  Out of curiosity, how do you derive stuff from a CC-BY-SA source
without making a note of the source? I mean, the -BY- part means you
have to attribute the source. So presumably you weren't in compliance
with their licence anyway...

Steve