2011/8/26 Anthony <o...@inbox.org>:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer
> <dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2011/8/26 Anthony <o...@inbox.org>:
>>> But board members don't have to act within the best
>>> interest of OSMF as a whole every time they give a gift to anyone!
>> Anthony, can you expand on this, or was it a typo?
> I can't find a typo.  By "give a gift" I meant give a gift from one's
> personal resources.  (I didn't mean that they can spend *OSMF* money
> for personal reasons!)  Does that clarify things?

yes, this clarifies the gift, but still I think that board members
indeed do have to act within the best interest of OSMF and OSM as a
whole (whatever this is, asuming good faith). IMHO if you are a board
member you can't act as a private individual when it comes to stuff
concerning the OSMF.

cheers,
Martin