Worst Fixer writes:
 > Hello Frederik,

You mean "Hallo".

 > I see.

You mean "Ich see."

 > I would not expect that.

You mean "Ich would nicht expect that."

Suddenly, your English becomes better once your trolling becomes
successful and people start to oppose you directly. Odd how that
happens.

 > OSM has strict privacy policy, that says
 > "nothing but your user name will ever be disclosed". User name is
 > needed only to fight vandalism and have way to contact. Not to find
 > people in real world.

Um, no. It is also used to establish a reputation, so that people know
what kinds of things to expect from you. So far, all we know to expect
from you is 1) challenges to the existing import policy, 2) really bad
imitations of German typos, and 3) an attempt to rewrite the import
policy presumably more in line with how you think it should work.

You're trying to game the process of doing imports. I suggest that you
will make more friends and fewer enemies if you 1) admit that you're
really a long-term OSM editor, 2) quit pretending that you're trying
to comply with a system you obviously think is broken, and 3) tell us
how you think it's broken and how you think it should be
fixed. Because, really, this misdirection is getting tiresome.

"Ich" my ass.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog