>     Beginners shouldn't really be making suggestions.  Furthermore
> everyone is a beginner exactly once.  I don't like things that are
> geared for beginners at the exclusion of those who aren't because of
> that.

I was waiting for this.  So now you get your way around here only due
to seniority.  Cute.

You know, most people get over the "I know more than everybody else"
stage sometime in their teens.

>     Yes, they did.  Normally, though, such ideas aren't ones that are rehashed
> and argued over every time a new person comes into the forum.  For example...

You've been on enough mailing lists to know what to expect.

>     These things, among others, are what makes it hard for the experienced
> users to stay on this, and other, lists.  They are topics that keep coming up
> ever 3-6 weeks with the new people.

So I just hope it gets harder.

Time for a Steve Lamb kill filter.

Bye,