It's just now my bedtime (near midnight), so this is a short post. I am doing
terp tomorrow though.

So, we are in accord. Perhaps the word 'replacement' was a poor choice. What
you describe is what I intended. 'enhanced alternate' perhaps would be a better
description. Original is inherited and left intact. Only the menu choices for
the user changes to show only, say, Canadian module.

Good then. I feel better going forward in the morning.

>* hr_payroll_base
>* hr_payroll_ca (depends on hr_payroll_base but with canadian
>specificities, default data, demo data...)

Thank you, this is news to follow. I will try to find common things for
hr_payroll_base, but as mentioned I think it will be difficult. hr_payroll_ca
will have most and then people can point out what should be pulled out into
hr_payroll_base.

g'night.