David Miller wrote:

> The greatest encouragement to keep preaching in this fashion, however,
> is the Spirit of the Lord himself.  I cannot explain to you the grace
> and glory that rests upon us the day following an effective preaching
> situation.  It seems like the more we might suffer humiliation and
> reproach, the more the glory of God rests upon us and sanctifies us.

DAVEH:  As I see it, DavidM.......you've got that a little backward.  It is the
protesters who often times are dishing out the humiliation for others to suffer.  If
you think the "glory of God rests upon us and sanctifies us" for such unChristian
behavior, I sadly believe you are mistaken.     :-(

--
Dave Hansen