doing so?!?!?!

Dean writes: Ob-nox-ious (adj.) unpleasant, offensive. Wouldn't a sinner
find the words of Jesus as obnoxious if they didn't have the ability to
hear those same words. That is why we are considered obnoxious at you
precious temple-you refuse to repent. Jesus said that the Temple was
within-Mormons place it into a structure made with mans hands which God
will not accept and in your lies you declare this as the way to
salvation-Mormons are fools.Your temple will fall.