I hear you Izzy - seems like I can also recall going through this procedure before and I've not been around
TT as long as you ...

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:12:15 -0600 "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Jt, also I have learned that when a certain mormon fellow (to remain unnamed) asks us to define anything it is to get us squabbling about definitions amongst ourselves; thus avoiding him answering any specific, uncomfortable questions himself.  Izzy