> The problem with this is that I would still have to manually maintain
my
> own macro file to make sure the dependencies listed for the projects
it
> contains are up to date. But if Maven simply has access to a public
> version of the turbine-2.2.0 POM, it can always resolve the correct
> dependencies from there. Cut out the middle man :)

I agree making the POM available can help resolve dependencies.  I'm
curios to see how the dependency graph will be implemented.

The macro capability would still be pretty cool/useful, since it can
help with things other than just dependencies.  In my previous email I
suggest a way to share macro files within the repository.

Any interest in this type of functionality?

- Mike

> Age

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: