Jason van Zyl wrote:

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 18:57, Age Mooy wrote:

Great ! That's exactly what I meant.
Is this going to be in the b9 release ?

I doubt the full dependency resolution will be in beta-9. We need to
start pushing POMs into the repository. Once there we can build a
database of anything related to projects. The top on my list is the
dependency graph of all projects.

What are your thoughts on handling compile-time vs test-time vs run-time dependencies. I appreciate the existing dependency system, it's a lot better than ant with no dependencies at all, but it'd be nice to be able to differentiate between the various uses somehow.