On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 19:46, Stanley,Michael P. wrote:
> Cool.
>
> Question:  What happens when dependencies collide?  i.e.  in my
> dependency I state that I depend on projectX version 1.3 and projectY
> version 2.0.  projectY version 2.0 has dependency on a different version
> of projectX.  How will situations like these be resolved?

It would be easy enough to detect differing versions. Typically during
integration work I use the JAR override mechanism to make sure that I'm
using the same version of all the JARs that go into the final work.
Often I have to diddle the versions to get things to work correctly.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tambora.zenplex.org