I've marked up the Unresolved section.  There's a job to do to be sure that
each of the instances marked with Ex:TCR is actually such.  We also need to
work out what to do to take account of the clarification to the OSOA license
that happened recently, that the files marked Ex:3rd may need to be changed
to be in line with.

Kelvin.