On 1/4/2024 8:21 AM, Steve Langasek wrote:
With my flavor lead hat on, as far as I know, there's not a single official
community flavor that is running their own mirror,
https://xubuntu.org/download/

If you investigate those mirrors, those are *not* run by the individual flavor. In fact, they seem to be pointing mostly at whole mirrors of cdimage.ubuntu.com, and in most cases, those providers are also mirroring releases.ubuntu.com. So, sadly, those are not mirrors done *by* the flavor, which means that argument is invalid.

While historically flavors may have done their own mirroring, that is no longer apparently the case anymore.