It has been passed 6 yrs, but Kindle version costs $17. I wonder, If the author
(not publisher) still earns money on sales of the book?

06.08.2016, 5:15:23 пользователь Todd Thorner (tthor...@infotinuum.com) написал:

Thanks very much, Skip, for the information.    Sounds like a great book.
I haven't done Java since Struts 1.x, so I'll need to shake off some language rust (not the language Rust but just plain old ordinary language rust).