On 06/03/2024 15:01, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
On 2024/03/06 22:55, Philip Jackson wrote:
When you say you have applied chapter styles, are you talking about a
particular heading sty;le for the beginning of a chapter or are you talking
about a particular page style for the first page of a chapter?

I would typically use a Heading 1 style for the chapter heading and would
modify it to include things like font size and style, page break before, set up
a larger space before the heading and set the outline level at 1. And then I
would have a special page style for that page with no header and right hand
only.

I don't ever recall having had the variable font output that you mention.

It would be good to see an example of your problem.

Philip

Thank you.
Yes, I used a Heading 2 style (already my custom style) to create a style for
CHAPTER TITLES with said font and font size settings.
Sample: I don't think I can attach a file here on the list.
Would a link to a file on Google drive etc. help?
Thomas

You're right in that you can't attach files in this list.  Google docs link
should do it.
Philip