Thomas, *

On 2024-03-26 22:29, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:

Using: Libreoffice 7.4.2.3, Windows 10, the text is in English, but includes a few Chinese characters

-> Well, I know only the heading style and naturally the page style.
If there is something else somewhere, how do I find out what that is - and how do I correct it?

Project has implemented new Style visualization "Spotlight" for applied Paragraph and Character styling.
Also for text spans with Direct Formatting.

Reachable from the F11 - Style deck of the Sidebar (checkbox bottom right), and as menu entries via the main Format -> Spotlight

Available at the 7.6.0 release, so time to update. See the release notes: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.6#Writer

Regards,

Stuart