On 2024/03/27 21:07, W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof. wrote:
Thomas: If upgrading to the latest version (now version 24.2) doesn't help, could you make the document available somewhere?

- Robert

Good evening from Japan
Well, it seems I found a better, more elegant solution.
Only a few days I discovered "by accident" the tiny three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the 'side panel'. If you click on those, a number of options appear, the first of which is "properties".

HERE the funny attributes of the style (ONE incident!) that went haywire were displayed and could be changed!
That was all.
Isn't it funny, nobody ever mentioned this little trick?

Maybe this helps if somebody else has similar problems.

Cheers
(actually, I have still more questions, but it is too late in the night already)
Thomas