Justin Mason wrote:
hmm, I'm not sure.  It depends on your trusted_networks setting.
try running "spamassassin -D" and see what it logs...

I'm sorry -- feeling dense, how is this supposed to help? From the headers quoted below you know what spamassassin is seeing. There's nothing in trusted networks, I don't trust anything...

No, I don't know.  I'd have to run SpamAssassin to find out.  Since you're
asking, you can run it ;)

I would, but I can't find the exact situation that made this work nor the original message. My other testing doesn't reproduce anything near a -10 score.

Is there any useful way to query the AWL database to find how this might have occurred?

trusted networks is just localhost, which is what Darryl recommended for single hosts without any trusted hosts.