On Apr 22, 2008, at 12:06 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On 21.04.08 23:46, Bob Proulx wrote:
It is you who are missing the point.  When spammers generate mail
from and to every possible combination they will eventually hit a
combination that you will see.  The distributed spamming engines of
the 'bot-nets are quite powerful and can generate this volume of
traffic.

especially when they start collecting people's addressbooks to see who sends
mail to whom.

In which case I will know and inform my friend that their system has been compromised.

And again, irrelevant to the topic.

--
Jo Rhett