Hi,

I have a Tomcat 6 server that is mapped to my httpd server using jkmounts.
Under normal conditions, everything is working fine.   I am able to deploy
my wars as webapps using Tomcat's maanger & autodeployer without any issues.
However, I now have a need to deploy my WAR under a context path that is not
at the root level of my tomcat server.

For example, I need to deploy my application.war under:
    http://www.domain.com/demo/application

When I was configuring all my contexts manually directly in server.xml, I
would be able to specify that the context path was /demo/application.
However, when I am now using the autodeployer, is there any way to specify
that the path should be /demo/application?

I have tried putting my context.xml file into Meta-Inf/demo/context.xml, but
Tomcat doesnt even recognize it when it is there.  I tried to create a
directory demo under webapps and put my war there, but that doesn't work
either.

Are there any settings that I can set/create in tomcat to allow me to do
something like this?

Short of that, is there anyway I could remap my JkMount in httpd to point
from /demo/application to /application in my tomcat instance?  Currently, my
JkMount is the following:
JkMount /demo/application/* JkDemo

Although, this mount redirects application correctly over the jk connection,
Tomcat ends up looking for the /demo/application context, which I am having
trouble creating.

Any help / suggestions and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Eric