"Mark Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Eric B. wrote:
>> "Mark Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>>> Great. If you need a pointer or two - just ask.
>>

>> Ok - have looked through the code, and actually, turns out to be quite a
>> simplistic patch for the autodeployer to handle wars with #s.  How /
>> where
>> do I submit a patch for this?
>
> That is good news. Open a bugzilla item and attach the patch (in diff -u
> format) to the bugzilla entry.

Okay - will look into doing that.

In the meantime, I've run into an issue with the undeployer that I'm not
sure how to handle.

I'm testing with an application of mine that uses webwork-2.1.6.jar as a lib
in the WEB-INF/lib directory.  The unpackWARs is set to true.  So the war
gets properly exploded into its directory.  However, when I try to undeploy
it, the undeployer seems unable to delete the webwork-2.1.6.jar file.  If I
try to delete it manually, I see that there is a "lock" on it by the Tomcat
process.  Until I stop Tomcat, I am unable to delete (and consequently
unable to redeploy) the war.

Any ideas what can be done about this?

Tx,

Eric