Hello Jung,

Thanks for your insights. Learning some new stuff about Java every day ;)
I've read this nice blog -
http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/4/28/Understanding-HotSpot-in-Plain-English
 (
UNDERSTANDING HOTSPOT IN PLAIN
ENGLISH<http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/4/28/Understanding-HotSpot-in-Plain-English>
)

Now I can see how to avoid those HotSpot compilation errors and eventual JVM
crashes.
I could use -Xint option to force "interpretedmode execution only"

like this:
# cat /srv/tomcat/bin/setenv.sh
export JAVA_HOME=/srv/jdk
export PATH="${PATH}:${JAVA_HOME}/bin/"
CATALINA_OPTS="-Xint -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m $JAVA_OPTS
-Djava.awt.headless=true "

What are you saying?
Am I right?

Best Regards,