On 5/14/07, David Nečas (Yeti) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 09:28:11PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Umm, I suspect there's still an issue for us pesky OSX users with our
> > case-insensitive filesystems:
> >
> > [long list of successful updates snipped]
> > svn: Failed to add file 'src/auto/config.h': object of the same name
> > already exists
>
> Gah. Scrub that. Manually removing the file in question and updating
> again has sorted it (that's the first time I've had Subversion complain
> over several updates).
>
> Sorry for the noise...

Actually, this is a repository bug.  src/auto/config.h is
fully generated therefore it should not be versioned.

Yes, it's a bug. I can fix the problem, but not yet. Because I shall
also need to delete the corresponding files in the CVS repository to
keep the two repositories' consistency. If Bram would grant me such
permission to delete these unnecessary files in the CVS and SVN
repository, I'll do it right away. I already have the CVS writing
privilege, so the only thing I need is just a permission. :-)

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/

Cheers,