A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
- What is ncftp? On my openSUSE 10.2 system I have a program called "ftp" but none called "ncftp".
[39]./home/steve: rpm -qi ncftp
Name        : ncftp                        Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 3.1.9                             Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products
GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 2                             Build Date: Fri 09 Sep 2005
06:15:16 PM CEST
Install date: Sun 16 Oct 2005 06:07:57 AM CEST      Build Host: berlioz.suse.de
Group       : Productivity/Networking/Ftp/Clients   Source RPM:
ncftp-3.1.9-2.src.rpm
Size        : 1038391                          License: Artistic License
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Fri 09 Sep 2005 06:52:45 PM CEST, Key ID
a84edae89c800aca
Packager    : http://www.suse.de/feedback
URL         : http://www.ncftp.com/
Summary     : A Comfortable FTP Program
Description :
This program has been in service on UNIX systems since 1991 and is a
popular alternative to the standard FTP program, /usr/bin/ftp. NcFTP
offers many ease-of-use and performance enhancements over the stock FTP
client, and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms as well as
operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X.

Authors:
--------
    Mike Gleason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Regards,