Correct: the 128K and similar use an RJ11 connectors between the keyboard and the base unit. The mouse used a DB-9 ("D-sub") connection.

Mike

Juan Carlos De La Cruz wrote:
On Sep 22, 2005, at 13:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"I have a pair of Kensington Turbo Mouse's that I'm trying to determine what
Macs they were originally sold for."

Well, as far as I Know, Kensington is a parallel merchant rather than a junction with Apple. I am not realy sure whether they would make or ship a product for it to be used with a specific mac model. I Remember having either mouses and trackballs from Kensington, bought without any orientation on which equipment they should be used on (besides the "For Mac" directions on the box, or either the mac logo.. any of them... or the ADB specification).

" I remember the 128K and 512K had a DB-9 for mouse and
keyboard"

This I am not so sure about. My old Macintosh (one of the first ones) used a telephone-type RJ11 connector for the keyboard, instead....

   Juan Carlos De La Cruz
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://homepage.mac.com/jcdlc
      http://jcdlc.blogspot.com
                    )O(

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted." - Bertrand Russell (1872-1970); English writer philosopher and mathematician.