Original 128K Mac, 512K Mac, Mac Plus all had the serial port. ADB didn't come out on Macs until the SE. Oddly enough, it came out sooner than that on the Apple II series (IIe, if I remember correctly), which had ADB before the Macintosh did.

Be that as it may, I would assume a TurboMouse with serial port would be older than one with an ADB port.