On 2/28/12 10:34 AM, 图潘 wrote:
> This is not going to work. I am running FreeBSD ;-) using an open
> source ati driver.
> The card is fully recognized except the pbuffer thing is not supported
> by the driver (as it looks)

Duh.  I knew that.  Sorry for my momentary confusion.

>>  export VGL_LOGO=1
>>  vglrun /opt/VirtualGL/bin/glxspheres
>
> Thanks, I will try this when I get home and let you know.

I meant to try it once you know that you have Pbuffers working.  There's
no way it will work until glxinfo shows Pbuffer-enabled FB configs.

So yeah, I guess buy an nVidia board, since they seem to have the only
Pbuffer-enabled FreeBSD driver support.