I pressed send before I finished writing a message. Anyway, I meant to say:

It does not matter how wrong the positioning may be, or how inaccurate or
imprecise the thermometers are. Inescapably, it would cool to room
temperature and all  . . . would return to where they were when the test
began.

There are some biased thermometers that do not agree, but they would all go
back to where they started from.

You can remove a lot of heat with 170 g/s of tap water (2.6 gpm).

I should have made it clear that Lewan did actually feel the reactor during
the H.A.D. It was hot, and boiling inside. That would never last for hours
without heat generation.