While I agree with Cude about the need for ideas to be challenged and claims to be questioned, his style is not helpful in clarifying the issues about CF. Consequently, I for one will not continue the discussion. I suggest other people consider what happened last time Vortex was subjected to his style of discussion and take the required precaution.

Ed