Well, thanks Joshua Cude -- maybe Lomax will provide a comparable review of
his heat-helium correlation claim -- together, the two contrasting reviews
might attract attention by experts -- historians of science will make
comparisons with similar conundrums, such as the actual identity of "dark
matter", many times more mass in total than baronic matter in our universe
bubble, and also of "dark energy", again many times more mass than known
energy, and of searches for "sterile neutrinos" and other exotic particles,
including Robert Foot's "mirror matter".

The putative existence of our own unique universe bubble, in which these
very little crooked black and white le t  t   e    r  marks appear in the
visual space of awareness, along with rapid memories and subtle
comprehensions, is the ultimate strange beastie, the prototypical "bump in
the dark"...

Google "nonduality"...

within the fellowship of service,  Rich Murray