Time outside the vortex moves faster than normal in a equalized vacuum were
positive and negative vacuum energies are equal.

Should read

Time outside the vortex moves faster than normal because the reaction is
happening in a zone of positive vacuum energy. In a equalized vacuum were
positive and negative vacuum energies are equal, time move at its usual
rate.