Please explain why more education will help when there aren't enough jobs. The estimates I see suggest there will only be one new job for every five that are lost. Yes, I agree and wrote about how robotics is moving up the ladder challenging more skilled jobs. For example a fully automated hospital pharmacy in CA fills 10,000 prescriptions a day without the need of a pharmacist. Until the educational system is reformed, it is very poor value for money and will likely just saddle the recipients with debt.