So, if your credentials are not from the US then you can be called any
demeaning name?
Well, maybe I need to talk to people with a wider approach to life.
I have met many and employed a few people with very good education and
other credentia , which turned out to be without any indication of their
ability to do the job - and I have seen the opposite. (People with no
formal education being very capable.)
There is debate going on about how difficult it is to implement caliometric
technology. I can guarantee that evaluate other people is by far more
difficult and more full of pitfalls than any caliometric technology. Most
people have unique qualities. Unfortunately some does not know or
understand their capacity and others have a blown up self centered believe
that they are capable in all trades. I think both situations are pitiful.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)