From: Russ George

Nor is Jones Beene, he has no credentials even proving he passed kindergarten!

Hmm… you nailed me, Russ.

I flunked kindergarten 101. And let me add, we are so fortunate to be in the
presence of a true …err… LENR pioneer?

Here are the distinguished credentials of the vortex troll - Russ George,
courtesy of:

<http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/companies/RussGeorge/Russ-George-Low-Energy-Nuclear-Reaction-Research-LENR-and-Plankton-Carbon-Credit.shtml>

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/companies/RussGeorge/Russ-George-Low-Energy-Nuclear-Reaction-Research-LENR-and-Plankton-Carbon-Credit.shtml

which include, according to the aforementioned Steve Krivit

1. Invents Business Transactions
George invents business transactions, sometimes between his own corporations,
to give the appearance that those corporations, which usually exist only on
paper, have value. Usually, they have no assets.

2. Uses Scientists' or Institutions’ Names Without Permission or Authorization
George uses the names of recognized, qualified scientists and institutions
without their permission, in association with himself, to give the appearance
that his businesses have value, recognition and prestige.

3. Creates Illusions That He Has Supportive Scientific Data
George uses the allure of science to give the impression that his proposed
technologies are supported by credible scientific research when, in fact, they
often are not.

4. Makes False Claims to Ownership of Credible Scientific Data
Of the credible science that George claims as his own research, most of the
data and research belong to someone else.

And the list goes on…