S V Johnson.
IH have obviously attempted to make E-Cats. How else would they check the IP they have received from Rossi? It is recorded that they made the Hot Cats used in the Lugano tests.

Cherokee may not have a spotless record as you think. I gave the link of them being charged over the "Medowlands"(?) project earlier but that has now fallen off the bottom of the archive page and not worth searching for. Suggest moving on to my later post, now near the top, The Rossi Saga Part 1. This gives the basic background data.