Guys,

I am confident that all of us would love to see LENR advance and become a very
important energy source in the near future.  Jed has been a tireless supporter
of the field for many years and I appreciate his posts to this list.  Mr.
Ashfield has also made many important contributions that I and others respect.

So, why not bury the axe and let's return to the important discussion of LENR
science without resorting to attacks upon each other?  We will achieve far
superior results working as a team instead of fighting among ourselves.  There
will always be differences of opinion between the members of the list, but they
need to be controlled in a manner that does not lead to conflict.

Jed, if you were pointing out that ventilation is required when dealing with 1
MW of heating, then that makes sense to most of the folks on this list.  Of
course, it would be possible to extract that amount of heat by using a second
method of heat extraction that could have been considered.  For example, a
second incoming source of cold water could be heated by a heat exchanger that
then allowed for the heat to be taken away within it's exhaust stream.   No one
really knows what happens to the heat being generated by Rossi's system since
he would not allow IH to examine the customer's section of the building.

I also agree with Jed that IH should have been allowed access to the customer's
equipment.  For some reason that did not take place so we find ourselves in the
present condition where legal action is going to cloud the subject for who
knows how long into the future.  This is very unfortunate in my opinion.  It is
also not surprising that this lack of reasonable cooperation is raising doubts
about Rossi and his claims; in time the truth will prevail.

I hope that my words did not offend anyone since that was clearly not my
intention.   We are all members of the same team that want to advance the
science of LENR.

Dave