Mathieu Valat has some LiAlD4 given to him by Jean-Paul Biberian.  I asked
Mathieu if he would be willing to send some to Parkhomov to increase the
possibility that Parkhomov would run an experiment with D enrichment to
look for increase in excess power.  Mathieu was all for that.

I also asked Bob Greenyer if various parts and equipment could be donated
to Parkhomov to enhance his experiments.  Bob was going to ask Parkhomov -
again - but in previous times he asked, Parkhomov was not interested in
receiving such donations.  Bob thinks Parkhomov has all of the support he
needs, but simply moves too quickly in his experiments to be bothered with
waiting for "the right equipment".  Bob says, "the mentality in Russia is
to do what works fast and gives you 90% of the answer and iterate".  It is
a pretty good meme in many cases.