I have maintained from the beginning it was too early to tell the performance of the plant until more FACTS were available Saying that you know but it is secret doesn't wash. You were wrong about Vaughn not being emp;poyed by Cherokee. The so called secret things that came out with Exhibit 5 all seem to have faded except the half full pipe. As I've said before only a diagram of the piping will allow an engineer to judge the lightly hood of problems. Your second hand info from Murray means nothing. Why should I believe an electronics guy employed by IH over a qualified independent expert like Dr. Penon?