a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> You left out most of what I wrote, cherry picking like Murray does.

I will not respond in detail because you apparently think I am a liar.
There is nothing I can say in response to that accusation. Any fact I bring
to light you will disregard, claiming it is also a lie.

> You claim to know what I WILL think.  What you write is not believable.

There: you just said it. "Not believable." What I said, for example, is
that the flow rate is listed as 36,000 kg every day. It is not possible
that Murray I made a mistake reading that. Therefore "not believable" can
only mean we are lying. It is logically impossible for me to dispute that
accusation. You will dismiss anything more I say as just another lie.

If I upload a sample of data, you will say I fabricated it. There is no
method I can use to prove I am not lying, because everyone knows that I
could fabricate a table, quite easily.

So, as I said, the conversation is at an end. There is nothing more I can
say.