What I don't understand is why there are not ongoing criminal
investigations for Rossi, Fabian and Penon, the fraudulent gang, instead of
only civil law implications.
It is likely that Rossi and company activities were criminal and not just
bad business practices.
It saddens me to say this about my Italian compatriots but all the evidence
points to the fact that Rossi did it again: another criminal scam.

Giovanni