On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Giovanni Santostasi <gsantost...@gmail.com>
wrote:

What I don't understand is why there are not ongoing criminal
> investigations for Rossi, Fabian and Penon, the fraudulent gang, instead of
> only civil law implications.

This is something I've been wondering myself.  I would not be surprised if
there is an FBI investigation under way, and they're still looking into the
situation.  I think they like to keep things under wraps for as long as
possible.

I'm having trouble tracking down the amount of money involved, but I got
the impression somewhere that there was less money involved when the FBI
raided Inteligentry.

Eric