From: a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>

"a pump by        itself does not regulate the level of the water. "
        what is the point of having all those digitally controlled pumps
if there is no control?

That is certainly what I would expect in an ideal configuration.  But, why
would 22 of the pumps be set to full output and 2 to one half output unless
manual control was being used for their settings?  Should they not all be set
for automatic control in some manner?

Also, I noticed that each and every one of the pumps pictured were displaying a
steady green light.  According to the writer that indicated that they were
pumping accurately according to their internal program.  If controlled
separately it would seem likely that at least one would be off during the
picture.

I reviewed the article you suggested and see that it represents the opinion of
the author and not Rossi or IH directly.   We need direct confirmation by Rossi
or IH before accepting the proposed diagram.  I am a bit surprised that all 6
of the pumps associated with a single tiger would feed a common input pipe
according to Engineer48.  It would make far more sense for each pump to feed a
single component of the device.  In his suggested configuration most of the
precision is wasted and it would appear that less control of the entire tiger
is available due to the parallel operation of all of the heat sources
independent of the variation expected due to material differences.

To further investigate this issue, do you have the model number of the pumps?
Also, Engineer48 makes the statement that the output is at the top of the pump
which leads to the unusual contradiction I discussed above.  Is another pump
configuration available that has the fluid output at the other port?  This
would make more sense to me.  In that case each section of the tiger would have
independent flow control.

Another issue that you may be able to clarify is the temperature feedback
sensor location and reading.  Since the output of the steam is at 102 C or in
that vicinity, the actual tiger sections must operate above that level.  To
have any control of consequence each heat source needs to be operating at a
temperature that is several degrees higher.  At least one earlier Rossi
demonstration showed the source temperature of 130 C or in that vicinity.  That
amount of temperature increase would certainly be adequate for control sensing.
 I noticed that Engineer48 left that reading blank on his diagram, do you have
information to fill it in?  I am sure Rossi would know the engineered value.

Dave