Someone told me those are Troy ounces, which are heavier than garden
variety ounce-ounces. Perhaps they also launch a thousand ships. See also
the millihelen:

"A unit of measure of pulchritude, corresponding to the amount of beauty
required to launch one ship."

Note: this is not included in the Système International d'unités, even
though that is French.

Okay, let me add there are several conservative assumptions in my estimate
which I did not enumerate. I am assuming there is practically no
improvement in related technology, which is silly. For example:

Even with cold fusion central generators, we could have small ones, in 1 MW
range. They could be close to population centers, or in population centers
where there are now transformers. This would greatly reduce transmission
and distribution losses (T&D).

It is unreasonable to assume that thermal conversion efficiency will not
improve.

The 60% duty cycle may be too conservative. I estimated that from the
demand for electricity, which falls at night. You cannot turn off a fission
nuclear plant, but you can turn off natural gas or -- probably -- cold
fusion, so you probably would. So it would only run 16 hours a day (60%
duty cycle). However, Elon Musk is now trying to make tremendous numbers of
batteries very cheaply. If he succeeds, we can leave the cold fusion
generator on 24-hours a day and store up the electricity. The duty cycle is
close to 100% and the spreadsheet tells me that's . . . 15% of today's
electricity in Scenario 1, and 150% in Scenario 2.

Musk is trying to do this so that we can use solar power, or wind power. It
works out better and cheaper for Pd-D cold fusion power. With Ni or Ti, you
would not need batteries at all, except for a transient increases in demand.