There is also the possibility of one or more of the S orbital electrons of
the larger parent atom being taken into a sub-ground hydrino state.  In
which case, each of the electrons in such a state would screen a proton and
make those protons appear like neutrons.  For example, say one of the S
orbital electrons of 55Co went into a sub-ground state orbital screening
one if the proton charges.  The atom would appear chemically to have one
less proton and one more neutron - becoming 55Fe.  From a nuclear stability
standpoint, though it would still appear as 55Co presumably (but this is
also unstable in this case).

A pico-hydride implies that the hydrino hydrogen would be able to form a
shared chemical (electron) bond with the low abundance stable 54Fe.  I just
can't imagine a hydrino being able to share an electronic state with
another atom because the hydrino's electron is so tightly bound to the
hydrino nucleus - not an ordinary valence bond for sure.  In a high
resolution mass spectrometer, the 54Fe+picohydride would weigh more than a
55Fe and that should be observable.  They have such a spectrometer at
Purdue.