On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:49 PM, a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

To me it looks like the hand waving is largely from the skeptics.  I have
> yet to see a specific item that is wrong in Mills theories highlighted by
> them.

Did you take a look at the link I sent?  Can you help us to make sense of
those equations?  What would be ideal would be an explicit derivation of
the electron-neutron mass ratio, which is purportedly based on those
equations.  If you can do this, it would be a very helpful thing.  My
strong hunch:  it is not possible, because the Mills neutron-electron mass
ratio is ad hoc and was not derived from them.  But your knowledge here can
help to dispel this impression.

Eric